Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's That ?!

One of my favorite things is the discovery of a creation that makes me stop, stare, and say, "What's that ?!"

The latest comes from Christian Faur. Do you recognize what it's made from at first glance?




This should give you a good idea. Do you see it yet?




Yes, that's right. Crayons!




When I longed for that golden yellow box of 60 Crayola crayons at the start of each new school year, I never in a million years imagined doing this with them!




Don't miss Christian Faur's other crayon works of art - as well as his work in other mediums. You'll be amazed. And no doubt you'll stop, and stare. You may even ask, "What's that ?!"

Until next time...
Mike

2 comments:

  1. That is a trip! I didn't see what it was. I kept thinking light brite. (wink) But it is an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com