Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Day's Worth of Inspiration - Repurposed DIY

I love recycled. I love upcycled. I love thrifted. I love junked. 

But my absolutely favorites are...repurposed!


Camille Styles


1453designs


Once Upon a Time


Jeremy Petrus


Etsy
end table as wall planter


Merrypad


next two are from Frugal Mechanic
Frugal Mechanic


Frugal Mechanic


Gordon Bennett


Carbono Design


decor8 at Flickr


Was there something that inspired you? Wanna see more?






Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post

5 comments:

  1. These are great - especially love the camera bookends, so very cool!
    There was another very cool repurposed item on Curbly this morning, a bike vanity - LOVE IT!
    http://www.curbly.com/users/diy-maven/posts/12711.
    Am a follower of your pinboards - so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the end tables as shelves! Looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore the camera's as bookends!

    I have the Make it Merry announcement up on my blog today.

    I can't wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the include! Amazing stuff. Especially swooning over the use of plastic crates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the funky chair and the bike seat bench. What inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com