Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What's That ?!

What's that? Well, whatever it is, it's oversized and I like it!




Let's take a closer look. Hmmm...it's becoming clearer to me.




Knives! Lots of them. Stuck directly in the wall.




The material might be deadly, but the message is divine.




Iranian artist Farhad Moshiri's latest installation titled 'Life is Beautiful', was created using hundreds of knives stabbed directly into a gallery wall. 

I'm not sure if I'd try it at home...but I can admire it from afar!

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's really *sharp* !! sorry! had to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com